Siemens Simogear Helical Gearboxes
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $500-5,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D19-Z38-K4
- Hardness: Hardened
- Material: Cast Iron
- Manufacturing Method: Rolling Gear
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Origin: China
- Application: Industry
- Type: Bevel Gear
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Toothed Portion Shape: Bevel Wheel
- Trademark: SIEMENS
- HS Code: 8501520000
Helical gear units are part of the SIMOGEAR modular system which essentially comprises bevel helical, parallel shaft, worm gear units or mechanically variable speed drives. With three or single phase AC motors with or without brake, all imaginable drive combinations up to electronic speed variable drives are possible
Helical gear units are designed for continuous duty under the most arduous operating conditions.
The sturdy gear housings are manufactured of high grade cast-iron and dampen vibrations.
Lubricant loss and entry of dust and water are effectively pre- vented by radial shaft seals with dust and protective lips.
All gears are hobbed, case hardened and profile ground or ho- ned. Furthermore, gear theeth are profile corrected and crow- ned for optimum performance.
Helical gearing provides for optimal quiet operation.
Output and input shafts of one, two or three stage helical gear units are coaxial.
Data required for selection
The following data is required in order to select the correct gearbox:
1. Type of driven machine
2. Daily operating time h
3. Required input power kW or required torque Nm
4. Required output speed n 2 of the geared motor rpm or gearbox ratio i
5. Operating voltage V and frequency Hz
6. Operating mode, number of startings, inverter-fed operation, type of startup
7. Moment of inertia J Load kgm2 of the driving machine reduced to the motor shaft
8. Type of power transmission on gearbox shafts (direct, coupling, belt, chain, gear wheel)
9. Radial force F r N at the input shaft and direction of force with distance from the shaft shoulder to the point of application and axial forceFax [N] with direction of force
10. Ambient temperature oC
11. Degree of protection
12. Mounting position
13. Required braking torque Nm
14. Any regulations (CSA, VIK, etc.)