Siemens Simogear Bevel Helical Gear Motors
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $500-5,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: K88-Z38-K4(100)
- Material: Cast Iron
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Toothed Portion Shape: Bevel Wheel
- Type: Bevel Gear
- Origin: China
- Application: Industry
- Hardness: Hardened
- Manufacturing Method: Rolling Gear
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Trademark: SIEMENS
- HS Code: 8501520000
Bevel helical gear units are part of the SIMOGEAR modular system which essentially comprises bevel helical, parallel shaft, worm gear units or mechanically variable speed drives. With three or single phase AC motors with or without brake, all imaginable drive combinations up to electronic speed variable drives are possible
Bevel helical gear units are designed for continuous duty under the most arduous operating conditions.
The sturdy gear housings are manufactured of high grade cast-iron and dampen vibrations.
Lubricant loss and entry of dust and water are effectively pre- vented by radial shaft seals with dust and protective lips.
The gears of the helical stages are hobbed, case hardened and profile ground or honed. Furthermore, gear theeth are profile corrected and crow- ned for optimum performance.
The bevel stage for the standard program is hobbed, case hardened and lapped.
The achieved precision allows higher torque respectively smaller units. Helical gearing provides for quiet operation. The design principle to install the bevel stage between two helical stages helps to decrease noise too, above all for higher speeds.
The output and input shafts are in right-angle position.
The standard unit is available for use in all mounting positions.
The gear boxes are manufactured as solid shaft gear boxes or as hollow shaft gear boxes with tted key, shrink disc or splined shaft connections.
Recessing shafts, which t in the hollow shafts on the non preference series, are to be made from a higher strength material,like 42CrMo4, 16MnCr5 or similar.
Data required for selection
The following data is required in order to select the correct gearbox:
1. Type of driven machine
2. Daily operating time h
3. Required input power kW or required torque Nm
4. Required output speed n 2 of the geared motor rpm or gearbox ratio i
5. Operating voltage V and frequency Hz
6. Operating mode, number of startings, inverter-fed operation, type of startup
7. Moment of inertia J Load kgm2 of the driving machine reduced to the motor shaft
8. Type of power transmission on gearbox shafts (direct, coupling, belt, chain, gear wheel)
9. Radial force F r N at the input shaft and direction of force with distance from the shaft shoulder to the point of application and axial forceFax [N] with direction of force
10. Ambient temperature oC
11. Degree of protection
12. Mounting position
13. Required braking torque Nm
14. Any regulations (CSA, VIK, etc.)